Digital Advertising Technical Specifications
Creative takes over the screen of a mobile device for 5 seconds, making it a high impact property for a premium branding experience that provides the client with maximum screen coverage for a highly engaging user experience.
It also allows the user to tap through to the client’s website for further information.
Platform: Mobile Web
Size: 320×50 / 300×250
Elements: Auto-initiated, 5 second Over The Page ad with close button capped at 1/user/day. Static jpg/png or 2-scene GIF.
- Maximum 1x week bursts
- A close button must be incorporated on the top right-hand corner of the 300×250 file
- Served to mobile web only (no apps)
- OTP appears for 5 seconds before automatically closing
- Frequency capped at 1 impression per user,
Mobile Supported Actions
- Press/Tap to Call (direct connection from the phone to the advertisers call centre)
- Press/Tap to download iOS application (link to page in App store)
- Press/Tap to download pod cast or song from iTunes
- Press/Tap to launch video (video will open and play in the device’s native player)
- Press/Tap to link to your mobile site
|Device||Dimensions||Retina Display (High Res.)||Max File Size||File Format||Animations||Looping||Audio||3rd Party Tags Accepted|
|Mobile web only||300×250||600×500||80kb||JPG, GIF or PNG||Max 3 scene GIF (Static or under 5 sec preferred)||No||No||Ad tags or 1 set of impression & click tracking tags|